My Blog List

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Blog 8A: Superhero Powers

Click here to listen to the First Act of "Superpowers"







Easiest assignment ever. Spider man is the superhero of all superheros (Superman sucks). Although I haven't had any experiences like Chris Ware where I thought I was actually a superhero or wore a costume hoping that someone would think for a split second "that guy is a superhero!", I used to dream about slinging webs out of my wrists and saving hot babes from complete destruction. You could go anywhere, but unlike teleportation, you get to experience the traveling in a whole new way. Of course, I never dreamed about being evil. I always wanted to be the superhero, never the villain. Superpowers are meant for helping people who cannot help themselves. I am drawn towards both Peter Parker and Spider man because one is easy to relate to and one is easy to dream about. Peter Parker is a completely normal guy, just like me, but also has the ability to change into Spider Man. This inspired me in ways to try and transform myself into something greater than myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment